The Ditec HA8-SP is the perfect solution for any high-traffic, interior and exterior door application. With its heavy-duty construction and precision gears, this operator will provide years of trouble-free operation. The built-in advance Ditec board makes it easy to integrate with your existing security systems, access control systems, maglocks, and electric strikes making it easy ti customize the operator to your specific needs.
The Ditec profile is commonly used in hospitals, retail chains, educational institutions, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial complexes, and businesses.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Construction Quality
- Built to last, long-term use, 2 years warranty included
- Simple, dependable operation is assured by the Electro Mechanical Design.
- gear box made of alloy
- 1/8th HP motor
- Digital control board with wide range of programming options
- Built in strike/mag lock relay - fail safe or fail secure
- Compatible with safety and activation devices
- Integrates with building access & security systems
- One-way clutch allows for easy manual door operation
- Concealed adjustable door stop - eliminates external door stops
- Ultra quiet operation - noise free in both automatic and manual modes
- Push or Pull Arms
- Left or Right Hand Applications
- Clear Coat or Dark Bronze Finish
- 39", 45" or 51" width
To download the Ditec HA-8 Standard profile info sheet click HERE
Ditec Entrematic - HA8-SP - Standard Profile Swing Door Operator - Push Door
Low energy (Voltage) door operators can be opened both manually or through the use of an external device such as push button, remote, or wave sensor.